Here are some troubleshooting steps to follow in case you are experiencing issues with running The Labryinth of Grisaia ~Unrated Version~ game:
- Make sure you have DirectX 9.0c installed.
- Also, make sure you have the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013installed.
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
If you are experiencing the problem of the game not unzipping properly, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you followed the Installation Instructions for the game.
- Verify the file integrity by following these steps:
1. Download the File Checksum Integrity Verifier.
2. Install the downloaded file in the same folder you downloaded the Grisaia files to.
3. Click on the 'Start' button, select 'Run', type 'cmd' and hit the Enter key to open the Command Prompt.
4. Navigate to where the downloaded file is located.
(NOTE: If the files are located on a different drive, type the drive letter followed by a colon (:). For example, if you wanted to switch from drive C to drive D, you would type D: and then hit the Enter key to access that drive.)
5. Type in fciv.exe -md5 "filename" and it should generate a hash that matches the ones below:
- f901208ad80bd29810441d0dd5911ad1 The_Labyrinth_of_Grisaia_Unrated_Installer.exe
- debab83acd6f188300e4c20969b170b6 The_Labyrinth_of_Grisaia_Unrated_Installer-1.bin
- 723c3dcfdcd2e0375bd5bcdf4d2239af The_Labyrinth_of_Grisaia_Unrated_Installer-2.bin
- fdf6cb49d77167fbc52c55e2c1917e64 The_Labyrinth_of_Grisaia_Unrated_Installer-3.bin
- If the hash does not match up, it means that the parts were not downloaded correctly, and you would need to re-download the parts once more.