Here are some troubleshooting steps to follow in case you are experiencing issues with running The Fruits of Grisaia ~Unrated Version~ game:
- Make sure you have DirectX 9.0c installed.
- Also, make sure you have the Visual C++ Redistributable Packages for Visual Studio 2013 installed. (This resolves MSVCP120.dll errors)
- Make sure your graphics drivers are up to date.
If you are experiencing the problem of the game not unzipping properly, please follow these steps:
- Make sure you followed the Installation Instructions for the game.
- Verify the file integrity by following these steps:
1. Download the File Checksum Integrity Verifier.
2. Install the downloaded file in the same folder you downloaded the Grisaia files to.
3. Click on the 'Start' button, select 'Run', type 'cmd' and hit the Enter key to open the Command Prompt.
4. Navigate to where the downloaded file is located.
(NOTE: If the files are located on a different drive, type the drive letter followed by a colon (:). For example, if you wanted to switch from drive C to drive D, you would type D: and then hit the Enter key to access that drive.)
5. Type in fciv.exe -md5 "filename" and it should generate a hash that matches the ones below:
- If the hash does not match up, it means that the parts were not downloaded correctly, and you would need to re-download the parts once more.
- In some cases, the file and folder permissions may prevent extraction. Check that you can extract to the target folder; make sure you have the permissions to do so.